CMM-Manager Licensing Troubleshooting
- Reboot the computer
- Try running CMM-Manager by right-click Run as Administrator on the CMM-Manager shortcut
- Confirm that Sentinel LDK License Service is running
- From Task Manager> Services Tab look for hasplms.exe | Sentinel LDK License Manager
- Turn on from services.msc
- Press [⊞ Win] and type 'services', then press Enter
- Locate Sentinel LDK License Manager in the list, right click and select Start. If the Start option is greyed out, click Properties and change Startup type to Automatic first.
There have been instances where 3rd party Anti-Virus programs block the licensing component of CMM-Manager. Of special concern is Sentinel One.
Please try the following:
- Disable the Anti-Virus software temporarily and see if CMM-Manager / Licensing will run
- Add the following files/folders to the Anti-Virus exceptions or "white-list".
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Aladdin Shared\HASP\hasplms.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Aladdin Shared\HASP\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SafeNet Sentinel\
- Uninstall CMM-Manager and QxSoft Licensing or Nikon Metrology Licensing and re-run the CMM-Manager installer as "White listed"
Licensing incompatible with Windows 10 upgrades
Certain Windows 10 updates block older versions of licensing which were installed with versions of CMM-Manager before 3.8. Even though a newer version of CMM-Manager may be installed and running, it depends on the original installed version.
If your CMM-Manager version is between 3.4 and 3.7 SP2, or you are running a version of CMM-Manager between 3.8 and 3.10 that was upgraded from one of the earlier versions, please try the following:
- Temporarily Disable Anti-Virus
- Ensure you are logged in to windows with local admin privileges
- Download the following file: NM License Installer 2.0
- Unzip the contents to a known location
- Browse to that location and run LicensingInstaller.msi
- Reboot your computer
(The following applies only for a new installation of CMM-Manager, or a CMM-Manager upgrade)
CMM-Manager not installed as Administrator / Anti-virus blocking installation
CMM-Manager must be installed while logged in with local admin privileges in order to properly set folder permissions. 3rd party anti-virus should also be disabled during the installation
NOTE: If you are running Sentinel One anti-virus, please "white list" the CMM-Manager installer package before running.
- Please uninstall CMM-Manager and QxSoft licensing, temporarily disable any 3rd party anti-virus, and re-run the CMM-Manager installer while logged in as a local administrator.
How To - Setting up a CMM-Manager Network License
To set up a network license, please follow the instructions listed below. Setting up the License Host PC Host PC as a license server and CMM-Manager Note: Using CMM-Manager on this PC will use one of the available licenses Install CMM-Manager Host ...
Possible CMM-Manager Installer Failures and Resolution
On occasion, customers may encounter issues with the installation package not completing as intended. Depending on the circumstances, it is possible that the CMM-Manager application can still be launched and used without realizing any immediate ...
How to Collect CMM-Manager Installation Logs
When the CMM-Manager installation fails, the installer will show a message "please see the log file in the system temporary folder": The following steps describe how to navigate to and collect these installation log files: Press WindowsKey + R to ...
CMM-Manager User Guide
CMM-Manager Help Files in PDF format. Portable and printable version of CMM-Manager Help Files. Open, view, search, and follow internal links in your favorite PDF viewer. Download Here Enjoy!
Troubleshooting - DRO font not loaded correctly
In some instances, it is possible that the correct font is not loaded during installation if: The font is being used by a different application The file was not overwritten at the time of installation The file is corrupted for whatever reason In ...